5.09.2010

LomoEye

I borrowed my friends Lomography Fisheye (you can get them cheaper on Amazon). I was very pleased with it, I have always loved the barrel distortion of the fisheye. Here are the worth while shorts from my first rolls. I ordered a Fisheye No. 2 should be in my hands by the end of the week!
First Roll Kodak 400


Front, Chadwick, Illinois 




Back, Chadwick, Illinois. 







Rock Falls, Illinois. 


Kokomo's Shaved Ice, Rock Falls, Illinois. 


Second Roll Kodak 800
A few years back my Canon Elan7e refused to shoot under 1/125th, I tested it out with a few shots on this roll be rewound it back in the cartridge. Fast forward four years I found this roll in my camera bag and popped into the fisheye, forgetting the rolls history. Thus I got a couple double exposures. 



Toyota Park, Bridegview, Illinois. 


Civic Pride, Toyota Park, Bridegview, Illinois. 

Analog camera party, Toyota Park, Bridegview, Illinois. 

Top Gheezers, Toyota Park, Bridegview, Illinois.


Morning Commute I, Macomb, Illinois.  

Morning Commute II, Macomb, Illinois.  

Morning Commute III, Macomb, Illinois.  

No comments:

Post a Comment