5.19.2010

The Third Times a Charm!

Not only did I pass Math 099N (as in no college credit) after taking it for the third time, but my third roll experimenting with the Fisheye has been the best.

Don't forget to take the lens cap off. 



Family Store, Freeport, Illinois. 

What Was Papa Johns, Freeport, Illinois. 

Shelby Rogers is wonderful. 

The Fisheye No. 2 had a bulb shutter setting. This was my first and only experiment with it. 

Doris. 

Mat Cleaner, Naperville, Illinois. 

Sculpture on the River Walk, Naperville, Illinois. 

Dandelion Fountain, Naperville, Illinois. 

Shoot From the Hip, Naperville, Illinois. 

Dick Tracy, Naperville, Illinois. 

I'm listening to Reflection Eternal's new album Revolutions Per Minute. Of course I'm only a few tracks in and its already some of the best hip hop to come out this year. It's no surprise that Reflection Eternal's second and most anticipated album is sick -- c'mon its Talib Kweli & Hi Tek what do you expect?! Though I think they could have a come up with a better album title. Have they never heard of this Revolutions Per Minute album?  

No comments:

Post a Comment